Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to run and perform Landscaping Projects (Landscape Cleanups and Mulch, Landscaping Installation with Plant Material, Retaining Walls, Paver Patios, Grading, Seeding, Sodding, Mortared Stone Work).
- Ability to manage a 2-3 person crew.
- Operates bobcat, mini-excavator, dingos.
- Ability to read and understand general Landscape Plan.
- Understands Grade and Instruments for measuring Grade (Laser Level, Compu Level).
- Ensure internal and external customers are served professionally by providing timely and responsive customer service.
- Interacts professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Complete and submit all associated paperwork as required per job duties.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401-K Retirement Plan with Match
- Must have an acceptable background check (including valid driver’s license).
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including sitting, standing, reaching, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing).
- Minimum of 1-year experience of being a Crew Leader.
- Must be dependable, a self-starter, and able to identify and perform daily operational requirements.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and /or holidays.
- Ability to work in conditions with exposure to weather elements.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Evans provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Evans complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled.